Heart. Heat. Sprinkles of humor.
Quiet Love (release date April 24, 2017)
Daniel has been best friends with Rose since they were born. He’s been in love with her for years. The only problem? She has no idea, and he’s not about to tell her and ruin their friendship. The solution? Leave Chicago to travel the world, pursue his dream of becoming a photojournalist, and try to forget the red lips that he could kiss for hours. If only she’d let him…
Rose knows true love is out there somewhere; she just has to try hard enough to find it. That’s become more complicated, though, since her best friend Daniel has moved in with her after being away for two years. Somehow thoughts of him keep getting in the way, making her morning showers a little too hot for comfort . If only he’d see…
In Helena Rac’s second novel, best friends become roommates and discover through sloppy towel tucks, stargazing adventures, and a very sexy photo shoot that sometimes love can be found in the most unlikely place: right in front of you.
Pre-order your copy of Quiet Love today: Shop
Tessa loves cupcakes. They’re tasty and comforting, and they’ve made her bakery a success. Men, on the other hand, are unreliable jerks who are bound to break her heart. Even if they’re hot enough to melt her frosting.
Tessa is smitten with Luke after a less than graceful encounter on the streets of Chicago, and fate keeps reuniting them. She’s certain he’d be delicious in bed, but there’s just one problem: Tessa’s sworn off long-distance romances, and Luke lives in London. Besides, he’s proven himself to be bad news. Although Tessa’s sexy stranger swears to set aside his player ways after she carries-out sweet revenge, she’s far too smart to believe in happily-ever-afters. Luke will need to use every weapon in his arsenal – including a spatula or two – to convince Tessa they’re meant to be together.
Here’s what readers are saying:
- “Sweet Bliss has given readers the perfect recipe for a successful and entertaining read: a steamy and sensual love story with plenty of heat and enough humorous banter between the two main characters to keep things interesting, as well as a deep level to the characters that brings truth and reality to the story. It is a quick read that will have you turning pages and looking for your own sweet treat!” ~ Pages Abound
- “Helena Rac stole my heart with this story and I demand it back. Sweet Bliss is a fun and heartfelt story of love, lust, and cupcakes! Do not miss this debut novel and make sure to add Helena to your “authors to watch” list!” ~ Typical Distractions
- “Sweet Bliss is the kind of treat that you won’t feel guilty consuming. In this debut novel by author Helena Rac we get a taste of sugar, spice and everything nice. It’s a lighthearted, easy read with just enough angst to give it some crunch.” ~ LucyLicious Reads
- “This was a very pleasant surprise. Helena Rac has a way with creating need, sexual tension, use of Icing and a spatula for every readers’ liking. There was sly humor, real heart and no perfect cookie cutter ending. There was a bit of freshness to the “cute meet, rom com” and I hope there are more to come.” ~ Wendy’s Thoughts on Goodreads
- “Sweet Bliss has it all; vivid, multi-layered characters with clear voices, a really great premise, a second chance at love story that is fresh and vibrant, and a story that is infused with humor and passion. I was entertained from beginning to end by this character driven offering.” ~ Janet
Order your copy of Sweet Bliss today: Shop